Before we visit your home….
Thank you for trusting Extreme Carpet Cleaning & Restoration with your home’s floor and/or upholstery cleaning and/or protection project. When we’re done, your home will be clean, fresh and beautiful!
Here are some suggestions for you to prepare that help both of us:
- Advise your technician about any special requirements to follow when moving your furniture (i.e. weak legs, loose top, etc.).
- Vacuum your carpeting before we arrive.
- Pin up any full length draperies so that they will be at least 6 inches off the floor.
- Also, please pin up any skirts on upholstered furniture which may be touching the carpet.
- Remove all breakable items from furniture which will have to be temporarily moved from its regular location.
- Any small pieces, such as dining room chairs, magazine racks,floor plants, etc. that you can remove from the carpet to be cleaned will shorten processing time and return the carpet to normal use sooner.
- China cabinets, sectional sofas, entertainment centers, antique and fragile furniture cannot be moved. However, carpet underneath such items can be hand cleaned where sufficient room is available, or we can edge right around the base.
- Call to your technician’s attention any spots or stains which may require special techniques.
- For your pet’s peace of mind (and ours!) please put them in a safe, quiet place where our cleaning won’t disturb them.
- A special note about odors: We do everything possible to reduce or eliminate pet odors. However, due to depth of contamination, 100% success may not be attainable. Also, for several days after cleaning you may notice an elevated odor due to higher humidity levels and “off gasing.”
- For safety sake, be sure to keep an extra close eye on your curious little ones.